Today we organized our tool box, cleaning it out. We managed to get a 90% . During the organization, we discovered that there were two broken motors that we needed to replace. Other than that, we didn't do much. We plan to work and maybe do the challenge on this coming up Friday.
The robot is completely built and has completed the challenge that was assigned. Thanks to the help of my fellow team members it was actually a piece of cake. There was a problem in the beginning with the wheels but we quickly addressed the issue and now is completely functional
Today we played around at the 3d printer station and made a outline on what we are doing next class. We are projecting to finish up the assembly of the shooter and add a special piece to the robot to help us aim. It will be a surprise!
Today we are replicating Martin's projectile to launch balls at the targets set up in the Vex Turning Point arena. Still need to 3d print our gear but looks like we should have this part concluded soon.